In my last post I spoke about the Arbonne Intelligence Shampoo and briefly mentioned the Pure Vibrance line. Today while i was in the shower i thought why not talk about the pure vibrance line. This shampoo is one I use almost every day since I, like most people, like to switch up my hair (colouring, heat styling products, and so on). I love the pure vibrance products, and I am looking forward to sharing with you this line, because as I’ve stated, this has to be my number one go to hair product ( or one of).
With this line you are able to use it for all hair types, you don’t have to delegate to just one. As I said earlier, this works really well with those who colour treat their hair and can also be used for chemically treated, such as perms and when you’ve used heating products on your hair.
This product is sulfate free, but what does that mean for you?
– Reduces inflammation or irritation of the scalp
– Increases moisture retention within the hair
– Improves and retains hairs natural oils
– Retains hair color in dyed hair for longer period of time
– Prevents the scalp from absorbing harmful chemicals
– Sulfate plays a role in weakening the hair
These are the basics as to what the Pure Vibrance line does for you as well. Here are some other benefits to using the Pure Vibrance line.
- Color last technology – if you colour your hair it’ll help keep your colour longer, and help to prevent fading. The Pure Vibrance line locks in the colour you have ( no more running to the salon every other week for a touch up).
I have a friend who dyed her hair red and when she went to her hair dressers a few months later for a trim she couldn’t believe how vibrant the red still was.
- Add in shine and softness in your hair, no worries about the weight (not heavy)
I have, unfortunately, crazy curly/wavy hair -this helps prevent damage through heat products that I use frequently.
Ingredients and what they do:
- Rice extract – help enhance hair colour, reduce any damage the hair is going through
- Artichoke leaf extract – help maintain the shine of your hair
- Hawaiin root ginger – condition your hair, repair and strengthen – repair any damage your hair may have
- White tea leaf extract – protect hair against environmental stress; sun damage, pollution etc
- Sage leaf – Helps to feel soft and look shiny
Statistics say after 20 washes it still holds 93% of the colour, which means less money to colour your hair all the time.
I’ve decided to start adding testimonials at the end of my reviews to give you readers a more rounded approach rather than just facts and statistics all the time! Here is one from a client!